Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Airport Waiting and Visiting Mr.

Oh Hello!

I just arrived in Boston and am killing time at the airport until Mr. comes to pick me up. I was going to try to be brave and take the train from the airport to his office, but we decided it might not be worth the hassle. I am slightly directionally challenged and don't really care to haul my suitcases through the city.

Anywho, I just treated myself to a Starbucks to warm up (the air conditioning in the airport is FREEZING me) and a Bride Magazine.



I am so excited to see Johnny in 45ish minutes...HORRAY! I am here until next Wednesday and have my fingers crossed to get a lot of things accomplished together while I am in town!

Hope you are all having a fabulous Wed-nes-day (did anyone else call it Wed-nes-day when you were learning to spell it? nope? only me? Fine. Typical.)

Love and Prayers,
Court

1 comment:

  1. I still say Wed-nes-day! I love playing with words. I tell my kids to take their "Vee-tamins" and they giggle and correct me.
    Why are airports always freezing?

    ReplyDelete