Monday, May 23, 2011

Summer Memories Series and Write Me!


Hello family and friends! I am off to the beautiful Kanakuk Kamps for the next 6 weeks! I will be working at K-2, which is the Kamp for students ages 13-18. I am so excited to see what the Lord has in store for me this summer. For the past two summers God has blessed me with the opportunity to minister to a kabin of women. I covet your prayers over the next several weeks, please pray that the Lord opens the hearts of my kampers, that he equips me to lead them and that his kingdom would be furthered. Thank you! :)

Also, if you care to write me a letter...I know that I would enjoy hearing from you! Other than that, I won't have access to my phone or internet except for several brief times off.

20 K-2 Drive, Lampe, Missouri 65681

I was trying to think of something fun to occupy the little bloggity while I am off having fun in the sun! I have a million zillion fun summer memories so I decided to do a little "Summer Memory Series". I have been writing up a storm and I think *crosses fingers* I correctly set it up to post every other day. Make sure you comment a whole bunch so that when I do have time off I will hear from all of you :). Also, keep your eyes out for a post from the Mr. I am trying to convince him he should do a guest post while I am gone :)...we shall see how that goes!

Have a wonderful summer until I talk to you again...

Love and Prayers, 
Court 

No comments:

Post a Comment