Friday, May 20, 2011

The End of an Era and Vitamin C

I have been putting this post off for awhile now. I am not so good at goodbyes. Though I am eager for this next stage of life, I know that I will miss the college life and all that comes along with it:

 Girls Nights out at El Tapatio and La Fiesta...where we eat our weight in chips and salsa and share life over cheese dip and margaritas. 


Seeing this Crazy Lady every day,  and talking for hours about weddings and "teacher stuff". 




Movie nights with dear friends, laughing and gossiping through the whole film!


And of course, classic self-timer photos. 



I will miss the hours and hours spent at coffee shops in Aggieville
and random errands with friends (like getting Chel's nose re-pierced at twisted apple). 


I will miss So Long Saloon


especially their Raspberry Black Bean Dip!


and pineapple beer.


I will miss seeing these three ladies every single day, constantly knowing what they were: thinking, feeling, wondering, worried about, praying for...


Late nights at Hale Library


2am shenanigans of Laura Wetzel


(Literally right after Laura got back over the security guard came by...Whew! Safe!)



3am trips to IHOP for post study pancakes


Leading worship and spending time with my ichthus family



It has been an amazing journey. Though my time at college has FLOWN by I have a lifetime of both lessons and memories to carry with me. As I look through these pictures and reflect on my college experience I am thankful to the Lord for all of the amazing friendships he has blessed me with!!

As we go on, we remember
All the times we had together
And as our lives change, from whatever
We will still be, friends forever



-Vitamin C


Pahahahaaaaa, Had to throw in a little Vitamin C, right? I mean, I was getting too sappy...cheese-ing it up was absolutely essential. :)


Love and Prayers, 
Court

3 comments:

  1. Court, you will be missed!!! You must come visit Manhattan, and maybe there will be a huge road trip to Boston for us college kids? I love you Court!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Thanks Ash! OF COURSE there will be a Boston Trip for you Crazies...Spring Break?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Courtney. This made me want to cry...I am going to miss you SO SO much!!!!

    P.S. Thanks for choosing such a wonderful picture of me to use in your post. Haha! You're lucky I love you so much!!

    ReplyDelete