Monday, February 7, 2011

Every 5 Seconds and Is this a GAS station?


I just got my ring back from being re-sized!!! It was gone for three weeks--being sent of to NYC to become the perfect fit! It is extra new and sparkly looking and I basically feel just like I did when we first got engaged and I looked at it every five seconds!  



Johnny did a good  great AMAZING job! Oh, I love him!

The weekend before last I went to Arkansas with my Mom to visit Andrew and Anna and watch the track meet! We had so much fun. First of all---HEAT WAVE! It was like 75 degrees in Fayetteville, strange! 

Ignore the fact that I look completely pasty white...I had to take off my cardigan because it was warm and I love the feeling of sunshine on my shoulders *insert Laura Marling "Shine"* (i need shiiiiiiine, step away from my light, i need shine)

My twin is a stud. Holler.

We had such a fun dinner at Bonefish Grill. I tried Grilled Chilean Sea Bass with steamed broccoli and it was SO YUMMY! We went all out and got fun drinks, coffee and dessert too...coconut chocolate cake.

The girls! 

Okay: story time. After dinner, we needed to fill up the car before heading back to Andrew's apartment. We pulled into this gas station and my jaw dropped. It was a gourmet gas station. Uhhh. What? Did you even know such things existed? Nope, neither did I! They had a pizzaria, fresh fruit, snack mixes, organic granola bars, spices, anything you could possibly need for your health (I could go on and on)..and since words are just insufficient in this case...I should probably just show you the pictures!! 

Cute couple at the gas station.

Mom and Andrew singing into the snacks at the gas station...I mean, isn't that what we all do when "Everlasting Love" comes on the radio/soundsystem?!?!

Ummm, Ya...no words necessary. We found our inner child like spirits while exploring this fancy-smancy gas station. 

Our favorite old childhood snack, Bugles (okay, question time...who used to put a Bugle on every finger then act like a witch with long fingernails before eating them one by one...surely it was not just me).

They had EVERYTHING at this store. Even Turkish Delight...hellllllo NARNIA!

Root Beer!

Um, this is some tea that they had for different bathroom issues one might face.

We ended the weekend with a delish breakfast date and cup of coffee at Common Grounds before getting back on the road to Kansas City...I picked out the house special of Snickerdoodle Coffee....and it was Mmm Mmm Good. 

All in all, a very fun weekend with the Momma, Twinsie and Miss Anna Fay. 

Have a splendid week!

Love and Prayers, 
Court

No comments:

Post a Comment