Sunday, December 12, 2010

Shapshots and Tidbits

I have a LOT of things to share, I was trying to figure out just how I wanted to say them all...do I start with the most exciting, then go back in time? Do I share chronologically? hmmm, all very important decisions in the life of this blogger....okay, not really, I have pondered them for all of 32 seconds before deciding this is what I am going to do...first, an update is in order. so here we are. the past month-ish or two  in snapshots:

Mom and Emma came to Manhattan for a girls weekend! We went shopping, watched movies and ate delish black bean raspberry dip at So Long Saloon!
ROAD TRIP! We piled into the car, grabbed our Sonic happy hour drinks and we were off to Weskan, Kansas for a weekend of fun and adventure. We went exploring on Hollie's ranch, took a little dip in the pond :) and went horseback riding around the pasture. 


This is me and my horse Satin!

Johnny came home one weekend in October and we went to the Vaughn Orchard and Country Store, Weston Red Barn Farm and Pirtle Winery...

It was a fun weekend, but went by WAY too fast!

Kappa Kappa Gamma WON Homecoming! Horray! We are the Champions! (Annnd, Emily and I are rooming together next semester...YAY!)

I also had to say goodbye to the best Bompa in the whole wide world, but got to celebrate his incredible life of 91 years with all of my family: cousins, aunts, uncles...and Amazing Grandma Betty.


I successfully completed a huge thematic unit in my literacy methods course about "Celebrations Around the World" It took me a zillion hours and included at least 45 different children's literature books....I am proud of it, but GLAD it is over!

Coming up Next: California Trip... :)

Love and Prayers, 

Court

No comments:

Post a Comment