Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Random and Duplo

Day Nine

The Lord is teaching me new things every day. I am so thankful for my friends and the daily love and encouragement they lavish on me! I am very blessed indeed~

Wednesday Night is date night...perfect, middle of the week time to catch up, check in, and spend some quality time together. Normally after Chapter (I'm so happy that I am-a Kappa-Kappa-Kappa-Gamma...) Johnny and I go to a coffee shop to chat, read the Bible or some other book we are going through. Well, tonight for some reason we decided to take a break from our usual norm and randomly go to McDonalds because I had a craving for french fries. Then we went on next door to Walmart where we proceeded to dance in the aisles go through tons of $5 movies (but purchase none), walk through the Disney Princess toy aisle and pick up my second random craving of the night...Hint of Lime Tostidos. 

Hint of Lime Tostidos have got to be one of the best salty foods ever produced. I simply love searching the bag for a particularly seasoned one and pop-ing it into my mouth, nearly puckering with salty-limey-ness. (if only they made a kind called "more than a hint of lime") Haha! Anywho, this is just a goofy post about our random date night...We had a great time!

Love and Prayers,
Court

No comments:

Post a Comment