Monday, April 5, 2010

Facebook and Winning!



So this week I found out that a particular "fan page" on facebook (poetically entitled The Toilet Paper) was giving away a brand spakin' new Saddleback Leather Briefcase, to the individual who commented on their wall and had the most "interactions" or "feedback" on his/her post.

Well, I have been really wanting to get Johnny a Saddleback Briefcase for graduation, but that just isn't quite in the budget right now, so I thought "what the heck, I'll try". So for the next two days I became "That Girl" on facebook. Oh you know, the dreadfully annoying one who messages you asks you to take your precious time and energy to become a fan of some site, then post a comment or "like" the post...etc. Well, I pestered, annoyed, and barraged my facebook friends and acquaintances until the bitter end of the contest.

...And it payed off.

Johnny will be opening a beautifully crafted, leather, 100 year warrentee---briefcase for graduation!

YES!!!



Love and Prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment