Friday, April 9, 2010

4 Boys and A Roadtrip


Day Four

Today is a beautiful day. First of all, I feel a million times better than I did yesterday--so...HORRAY~! Second of all, I am going on a ROADTRIP to see my brother run track! I haven't seen Andrew since Christmas time, wowza. I can't even believe it has been that long. Also I went to see the razorback track team last year, but it was during indoor season, so this will be the first time I see him compete in college during outdoor season. I am also really excited to get to hang out with his beautiful and super cool girlfriend Anna. She is generously letting me stay at her house with her and I am sure we will have a blast!



We are getting ready to pack up and head out of town. So wish me luck, as I spend the next 5.5-7 hours in a car with four college boys: Johnny, Timmy, Jacob and Kyle. I am so outnumbered. 

Go ARKANSAS...WOOO...PIG SOOOOIE!

Love and Prayers,
Court

P.S. God really laid the verses Colossians 3:1-4 on my heart this morning, check it out! We need to be setting our minds and hearts on things from above, not things of this world!

No comments:

Post a Comment